Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Holidays

I had a week off for Halloween and I was very happy to have all the time to my self.
One of the best things that happen is my dad bought a pre owned car on Friday.
In the morning Dad and I went to the car salesman in Firhouse,
after the test drive I went in the BMW E39 for a spin I enjoyed it very much!
The car is navy blue, it's a 4 dr saloon, 520i it has a BMW radio, I got to listen to Radio Nova in it.

 
Here is a picture of a BMW instrument cluster from the E38/E39 cars
 
 
Afterwards he had to get some petrol, So I stopped at Topaz and I watched dad putting petrol in it


On Monday I went to see the Marathon in Dublin with my family, we were standing in Terenure village, it was sunny and nice, there were many people there. Here is the map of the Dublin Marathon http--dublinmarathon.ie-map-2012.pdf

This year the New York marathon was cancelled due to hurricane Sandy.
The origanisers of the Dublin Marathon decided to hold the new verion of the New York marathon next weekend in the Phoenix Park it will be on Sunday November 18th.
In Venice there was another marathon Alex Zanardi helped the another guy to push along the road because he couldn't strech his arms well. its great to see people helping each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment